Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Charity Letter

Q&A
1. List the name of your business and its charity.
Answer: My company is Apple and my charity is the San Francisco Agency of Charity Collection.


2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
A. I learned the correct way to use the MailMerge and how to take a screen shot.


3. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?
A.The easiest part of this project was taking the screen shot (learning to use). The hardest is most definitely using the MailMerge.


4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.
A. If I ever have to use excel in a future career and I am making a presentation and I have to merge with excel.


5. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what?
A. Yes, I learned how to use the MailMerge.


Screenshot of my letter:




No comments:

Post a Comment